English TEACHER - September 2018 START - ST ALBANS
Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Prospero Teaching are currently working very closely with one of the most popular secondary schools in St Albans who are seeking an English teacher. This spectacular secondary school are currently looking for an English teacher to join their fantastic team for the new academic year.
- English Teacher
- High Performing School Based in ST ALBANS
- Outstanding graded Secondary School & Sixth Form
- Key Stage 3 - Key stage 4 English teaching
- Teaching GCSE and IGCSE
- Comprehensive staff benefits package
- An Ofsted Outstanding secondary school,
- Modern facilities and resources in the English department,
- This school boasts excellent behaviour and fully support your career aspirations to take on extra responsibilities,
- The school are searching for an English teacher who is forward thinking and aspires to progress both professionally and personally,
- The school itself is located next to fantastic transport links which makes a morning and evening commute straight forward,
- Ofsted stating "Students work together exceptionally well"
The English teaching role:
- Combine both managing and coordinating the employment of an exciting and inspirational English curriculum.
- Will be Required to teach to Key Stage 3-Key Stage 4
- You will be leading and developing the skills of the English teaching department and coordinating the use of resources available to staff.
- You will be responsible for delivering outstanding lessons and maintaining the current standards set
- You will be required to have a strong classroom management skills
The Ideal English teacher will:
- Be responsible for continuing the progress and positive steps that the department has made
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS
- Have at least 2 years Teaching experience
- Have at least 2 satisfactory references
- Possess a valid and enhanced DBS
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as an English Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.
- Secondary Education
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job