Are you looking for a new opportunity at a welcoming secondary school?
Monarch Education is working with this school located in the Derbyshire area to recruit an English specialist to join their school on a full time basis commencing in April covering a period of maternity leave.
Staff at the school know that all young people flourish when they are inspired and challenged while feeling happy and secure. To that end they are a friendly, supportive, inspirational and forward thinking community. Their pupils behave with integrity and are respectful and kind to others. They work hard to build self-confidence, resilience, and leadership skills in all of their pupils.
Why register with Monarch Education?
"The personal service is fantastic! My local Monarch consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful. They are the only recruitment agents I know who always match me to a school suited to me and care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well." Long Term Monarch Secondary school teacher
* Plan and deliver strong, engaging classes to prepare pupils
* Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
* Deliver creative activities focused around phonics
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
The perfect candidate would have:
* A passionate and driven attitude for Education
* Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Excellent knowledge of the English curriculum from KS3- 5
The Benefits to you:
* Market leading rates of pay
* Dedicated consultants who are committed to providing excellent customer service
* A tailored approach which will strive to meet your career aspirations
* Access to CPD Courses
* Refer a friend scheme to earn £200
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check. You will be contacted within 2 weeks of applying for the role and will be invited to attend an interview if suitable.
Call Rosanna at Monarch today on or email on for further information on Teaching jobs in Derby and Derbyshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job