REED Education are currently recruiting for an English teacher to start immediately.
This is a full-time position until the end of the academic year with a view to go permanent.
The successful candidate will be required to teach mixed ability students across Key Stage 3 and 4 English Language and Literature.
The school are open to accepting applications from experienced teachers and NQT’s. It is important that teachers have a strong relationship with their students, strong behavior management and passion for the subject is key with the ability to inspire students to fulfill their full potential.
• A strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
• Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
• A valid secondary teaching qualification.
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfill the following requirements;
• You are a fully qualified teacher.
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best after care once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.
To apply for this position, please call Ashley Ormond on 01273 554427 or send your latest CV to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job