The successful English Teacher will have
• UK QTS (or equivalent)
• Confidence within their knowledge of GCSE curriculum
• A creative and engaging teaching style
• High standards of teaching and learning
• The ability to reach all children regardless of ability
About the Role
• English Teacher
• April 2018
• Permanent contract
• Rather UK trained but not essential
• Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 English
About the School
• All-through school, small secondary size due to only four classes in each year
• Caters for boy and girls up to 16 years only.
• Behaviour requires some improvement consequently changes have been made
• Quality of teaching is heavily focused on due to below average results in core subject areas
• Progression available at every level in addition to support in achieving career aspirations
The successful English Teacher will hold
• Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
• Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
• Recent classroom based references
• Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
If you feel you are the perfect person for this position then please Marketa at Reed Education Stratford.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job