Reed Education Hammersmith are currently working with an Ofsted “Outstanding” and oversubscribed school on an exciting new role in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London. Starting in September 2018 the school is looking for an outstanding English Teacher to join permanently their top performing department.
• Rated “Outstanding” in all areas by Ofsted
• A mixed comprehensive school that caters to pupils from Year 7 to Sixth Form
• A well established and successful school this school strives to ensure that each student develops a life-long love of learning
• Top academic result achieved with fantastic teacher CPD and senior leadership
• Academically this school continuously has very strong results which is a testament to both the pupils and staff
• Principle is a testament to the School with a strong commitment to academics and behaviour but has a holistic approach to teaching
• Strong Inner London School with an outstanding community presence and top facilities.
• You will receive a large benefits package and 2% increased salary to most Schools.
• You will be teaching English at Key Stage 3 to 5 specialising in GCSE and A-Level English specifically
• Ability to take up a Second Subject within the School – Drama, Media, etc.
• Participating with the wider school community and extra-curricular activities
• Working in a highly successful department with a number of other educational professionals. You will be working on creating innovative and dynamic teaching methods for the department along with superb lesson plans.
• This is an excellent classroom based position and a great opportunity to either start you career as an NQT or to continue your experienced career in teaching English – Opportunities for TLRs and extra responsibilities.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
• Proven experience teaching English at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
• English Literature or Language Degree is Necessary
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to supporting pupils of all abilities and strong academics
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please Apply Now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"