English Teacher - Part Time| Rotherham Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a Qualified English Teacher seeking a new role?
One of our Secondary Schools in Rotherham is looking to appoint a English Teacher to start after February Half Term to cover a long term sickness within the English Department on a part time basis. The timetable is based over a 3 day timetable is the role is to run through to July 2018.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified English Teacher and you are passionate about your subject!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- English Teacher - Rotherham Academy - Secondary Teaching - Part Time Teaching - Teaching Vacancy