English Teacher Required
We have an exciting opportunity for a English Teacher to start to start immediately in a school based in Dartford. You will be able to bring elements of fun into the classrooms and make learning an enjoyable experience.
To be considered for the English Teacher role:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ideally hold a Qualified Teaching Status(QTS) or equivalent
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
As a English Teacher with CER, you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
- Recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus*
- Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
- Money back on your DBS from CER*
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting rewarding English Teacher role, please email an up to date CV or contact Alicia at CER on .
*Term and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job