English Teacher Needed
CER Education has an excellent opportunity starting in as soon as possible for a qualified English Teacher. This position is full time on a supply basis but could lead into a permanent position.
This role applies to English Teacher who is highly motivated and engaging. The teacher must able to teach English at all Key stages. The role would suit an English Teacher who are flexible, creative and passionate about teaching and who genuinely want to get the best out of their classes.
To be considered for this English Teacher role:
- Ideally hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or an equivalent
- To be able to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be hardworking and professional
- Previous experience working as an English Teacher
As an English Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay rates
- A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
- Money back for your DBS from CER*
- A selection of short and long term assignments
CER Education is an employment agency working on behalf of the UK schools. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an rewarding English Teacher role please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Alicia at CER Education on .
*Terms and condition apply