Introductory bonus for key subject areas up to £300 & Guaranteed to beat your current agency pay rate!
We are currently seeking a Qualified Teacher of English for a long term supply position based at a forward thinking and improving school in Leeds.
The successful applicant will be experienced teaching English at Key Stage 3/4 and to be able to cover a long term .
We will require you to start the post in Easter 2018 and the post is likely to end at May half term 2018 It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
- The school are part of a successful academy trust providing access to exceptional CPD and career opportunities and you would be working alongside the parallel teacher, to help plan lessons accordingly
- The School recently achieved a good Ofsted grading
Recommend a Friend and earn up to £100 in high street vouchers!
What you will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- A creative teaching ability
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
What we offer:
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Termly and annual bonus available up to £750
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.