The school you would join are one of North West London's leading independent girls' schools! The environment has a number of excellent benefits which make it a fantastic place to work. The school is highly academic with exam results that put it up with the top schools in London, staff are very friendly and supportive and the school has a great culture with lots of exciting events and after school activities to get involved with. Behaviour within the school is excellent and you will have the chance to focus on teaching rather than managing challenging behaviour, so this is an excellent role if you prefer working with academic pupils who are engaged and bright. The school have excellent facilities for both staff and students, and due to its small size it's a charming and friendly environment to work in, so you can enjoy the environment you work in and feel well catered for.
This role will begin as a cover for the full summer term and is likely to turn into a permanent post for the new academic year (September 2018). You will be expected to teach KS3-5.
You will be expected to have a strong background of teaching experience as an English Teacher (ESOL, EFL etc. are not applicable) and have a great personality, delivering high quality lessons with enthusiasm.
What we are looking for:
* You must have experience teaching English from KS3-5 (please note EFL/ESOL teaching experience will not be considered suitable for this position)
* You must have UK based experience teaching secondary English or experience teaching in countries such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand where the curriculum is similar (priority given to international candidates based here already who can interview in person)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK (sponsorship is not an option)
* Ideally you will hold QTS
* You ideally will have some experience in independent schools
* You must be registered with Prospero Teaching with a valid DBS and reference checks in place
Why work for this School?
* Leading independent girls school
* Small class sizes and excellent behaviour
* Excellent facilities and great student behaviour
* Family feel work environment
If you are interested in applying you can apply directly or contact Daniel Kulatunga on .
Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQTS, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent
- PART TIME
- FULL TIME
- NORTH WEST
- HIGH SCHOOL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job