Job Role: Teacher of English
Start Date: ASAP
We are searching for an experienced English teacher to work in a secondary school in the Swindon area starting ASAP. This would be on a long term full time basis. You will be expected to plan, prepare and teach KS3 & KS4 English to mixed ability students. The school will be shortlisting teachers and you would be expected to attend an interview.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified English teacher who is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management. You would need to be interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement. Has a clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life. The candidate must have strong behavior management and at least years' experience teaching English.
To become a part of this schools team you will need to be:
* A Qualified English Teacher
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
If this exciting opportunity at this secondary school appeals to you, please send your CV to now!
Working for this school holds many benefits these include:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved students who deserve the very best teachers.
* A superb building with state of the art facilities.
* Hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
* A fantastic business and computer science team, who have been working together to develop their mastery curriculum.
* A guaranteed CPD offer with real opportunities to develop as a teacher.
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
- English Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job