English Teacher - Independent School - Portsmouth
Are you an experienced and confident English Teacher?
Can you have fun with learning? Can you offer our children and staff enthusiasm, commitment and attention to detail? Can you model resilience and positivity? Are you keen to develop professionally working in a supportive and stimulating environment? Well this role might be for you!
Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified English Teacher for an independent school in Portsmouth. The role is to start in January 2020.
The School is built on strong, traditional values, exceptional pastoral care, the acceptance of others and the celebration of diversity and excellent. The School have a committed, loyal and talented team of leaders, teachers and support staff.
The school would like to appoint an exciting and inspirational teacher, with ambition to achieve the very best possible outcomes for students in English. If you have a proven track record of teaching English, then please apply. Student age range in this school is 11-16.
- Location - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Position - English Teacher
- Type of work - Teaching
- Start date - January 4th 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temporary to permanent
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temp to Perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Paid to scale
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, including parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher (Desirable)
- Previous experience working in a UK school (Desirable)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you are an aspiring teacher and looking for a role please forward you CV and Covering Letter to
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- English Teacher
- NQT. FQT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'