Are you a motivated and aspiring professional, looking to become part of a vibrant and energetic department? Do you wish to join a highly committed group of students and staff at school that offers excellent opportunities for career development? If the answer to these questions is yes, and you have an enthusiastic approach to teaching English with high professional standards, then this post is for you!
The successful candidate will:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* Be an outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
* Have a proven track record of impacting on student achievement and the development of the department
* Have excellent organisational and communication skills, with an eye for detail
* Exude a passion for learning and a driving ambition for every learner to progress
* Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
* To teach English to both KS3 and KS4
* To plan and deliver schemes of work that meets the requirements of KS3/4
* To set an example to students and be a role model
* Prioritise and management your time effectively
* To maintain excellent behaviour management and follow the schools policies
* Teach high quality lessons consistently
* Work as part of team and attend meetings when required
*Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach
*Working and supporting a team of specialist Teachers
*A 24h on call facility
*Competitive rates of pay
*A refer a friend scheme of £300
*Continuous support throughout your whole journey to work.
If you are interested - please apply online or give Klaudia a call on .
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
- Cover Supervisor
- Supply Teacher
- day to day