- A high achieving school with a good OFSTED report keen to move to outstanding
- Exceptional and well-resourced English department.
- Consistently improving exam results making this a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working teacher.
- Hardworking and professional staff who are committed to their student’s development.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an all-round English teacher with the ability to teach in Key stage 3 and Key stage 4.
-Will have a passion for teaching the English curriculum and be able to create engaging lessons to encourage learning.
-Be ambitious and want to use this opportunity to further their career.
Benefits of using REED Education:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Consultant who specialises in Secondary education who is committed to finding you the ideal placement.
- An array of opportunities available.
For more information regarding the positions available and location please contact Charlie on 0113 236 8960, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Branch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job