Salary Scale: £140-200 per day depending on experience and scale
Start Date: Immediate
GSL Education are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of English to join a successful and motivated department. The role is a permanent contract commencing ASAP.
The role is at a mainstream secondary school located in Harrow. The school is graded 'Good’ by OFSTED in 2017. The school has onsite car parking and is in close proximity to London Overground and underground stations.
The English department of this school is creative, imaginative, committed, collegial and very strong. The school boasts a really positive and supportive relationship between managers and staff and between colleagues, and between staff and pupils.
The school offers a range of CPD opportunities to support the successful applicant. This school has a reputable record of staff development leading to rapid career progression at all levels.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and has safer recruitment procedures in place.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher of English (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as an English teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. For more information on the English teacher timetable, school and how to apply please contact Ryan at GSL education.