Simply Education are proud to be representing as establishment that provides an outstanding learning environment, based on high expectations and mutual respect between staff and students. The school is a community lead setting, whom pride themselves in offering an engaging and challenging educational environment, to encourage active learning.
The ideal candidate one who is an experience English teacher, whom is prepared to plan and mark and deliver lessons to a high standard, must be highly motivated, have the ability to stick to strict deadlines and have a unique and creative teaching
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required