ENGLISH TEACHER - COVENTRY - 2018
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of English to join a School based in Coventry with excellent facilities. This position will commence in as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join a pleasing department of English and teach at Key Stage 3&4.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status, PGCE or Equivalent
- Experience in teaching English, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
- An excellent career progression opportunity.
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- Required skills PGCE, QTS, Cert Ed or Equivalent
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Wayne @ Academics on or apply directly on this website. Earn £100 per referral to Academics ltd
- If you feel this position is for you or you know someone with the right experience, please get in touch
- QTS - PGCE - QUALIFIED ENGLISH