English Teacher - Cheshire East - February 2018
**Required to cover an maternity leave of absence - To start after ½ term and initially will run until end of the summer term**
Outstanding Teacher of English required for an Ofsted "good" school in Cheshire East. The school is a high achieving 11-18 Academy.
Required to teach KS3 and KS4. Ability to teach KS5 would be advantageous but not necessary.
Full time role to start after Feb ½ term and initially will run until July 2018.
This school is ideally situated with great links to the M6 and surrounding areas. It would suit candidates that live in or around North Staffordshire, Cheshire East or South Manchester.
In its recent Ofsted report the school was graded as Good and was described as 'An inclusive school where you aim to get the best out of everyone' and 'A respectful and orderly environment where staff and pupils can work as a team'.
If you wish to be considered for this role you will require:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching English to KS3 and KS4 students
- Be available to meet with the school ASAP and start after Feb ½ term.
- To go the extra mile for your students
- To be passionate and dedicated about English Language and Literature.
- A valid DBS
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references from the last 5 years.
Please call or email if you require further information.
** Academics is a Teacher Supply / Teacher Recruitment Agency based in Stoke-on-Trent**
- english teacher