English Teacher - KS3 to KS4 - Carlisle - January 2019
An 'Outstanding' school in Carlisle are looking for a passionate English Teacher to join the English Department from January 19 - July 19.
- Secondary English Teacher
- KS3 - KS4
- Part time
- NQT or experienced teacher
- £90 - £165 dependent on experience
About the school
This 'Outstanding' Secondary school caters for children aged 11 - 18 and are seeking a qualified English Teacher to provide a long term cover from January 2019 till July 2019. The School prides itself in providing a quality education for all of its students and in almost all cases the student flourish under the supervisions of teaching staff. A significant strength of the school and sixth form is the quality of Teaching and Learning throughout which provides a safe environment for all. The SLT are supportive and will provide guidance when needed for all members of staff.
The School are currently seeking an outstanding English Teacher to join their team. The school would be happy to consider both experienced and new qualified teachers who is able to plan, prepare and teach outstanding lessons. Tasks should be planned to meet the individual needs of all students and promote a love of learning in order to ensure expected progress is made, stretching the highest ability students and also offering support to the lower ability students. The successful English teacher will need experience teaching English up to KS4. There is the opportunity to teach KS5 for the right candidate. It is essential that the suitable candidate is passionate about English and has a strong subject knowledge in both English Language and literature.
To be considered for this post,
You must have:
- Recent knowledge of the English Curriculum
- The ability to challenge your practitioners and learners in creative ways
- Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team
- Commitment to raising attainment for all
- Commitment to actively promoting inclusion
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel this is the right post for you, please apply with an up to date CV now.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Amy on
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'