An opportunity not to be missed! Teach English in China! Apply now guarantee 24 hour response! Travel to China and enjoy amazing life experiences in China, Low living cost + High income +Flight ticket reimbursement + Free accommodation + enhance career development. (This opportunity is highly suitable for Graduates!!)
F&Y offers a career development service after completion of first contract = higher wage + further employment access to schools across China!
We are seeking an English native speaking, TEFL qualified individual (120 hours online course) to teach English to students in China ranging from 5-22 years of age. This role is suitable for graduates, or those wishing to enhance their CV, explore the benefits of working within a new culture and to take advantage of China's beautiful landscapes and wonderful cuisine.
The maximum working hours are 20 hours per week on a 10 to 12 month contract.
There is also an opportunity for out-of-hours teaching (optional), recommended by our Chinese office, this will give you an extra £23-£40 per hour. A guarantee of over £3000 per month with a usual 2 day weekend.
- paid winter holidays and extra Christmas break (20 paid holidays plus Chinese public holiday per year)
- free fully furnished apartment including all utilities plus WIFI and television
- airport pick up service and hotel accommodation upon arrival in China
- free health insurance in China
- return flight reimbursed after first academic year (£945 per person)
- TEFL certificate reimbursement on arrival to China (£161 per person)
- Professional teacher training per month
- Free Chinese language courses and introduction of local culture
- Reliable agency support throughout the process
- Work visa documents support
- Official contract with a Chinese school supported by the Chinese government (SAFEA)
- TEFL certified (120 hours online course, normally finished within 5 days) or Two years plus teaching experience
- UK/USA/Canada/New Zealand/South Africa/Ireland/Australia Passport holder
- BA Degree
- Fluent in English language (native speakers preferred but not essential)
Competitive salary from £15,000-£27,000 per year basic salary (depending on qualification or experience) Maximum 20 class hours per week (40-45 mins per class hour) Flexible out-of-class working hours (£23-£40 per hour), About 10-20 hours flexible part-time working hours every week for extra income (£23-£40 per hour), this part of the job will be recommended and dealt with by our office in China. (Please note the basic salary and flexible income are independent)
Beijing/Shanghai/Wuhan Province/Hunan Province, China
Full time contract (20 hours per week) + part time bonus
About F&Y Consultant
F&Y Consultant Ltd based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, is made up of dedicated recruitment specialists to help individuals throughout the process of teaching English in China, to enhance ones’ CV and further ones’ career. F&Y Consultant Ltd provides clients with a wide range of relative information, career advice and support to gain full potential and success in a career teaching English in China. F&Y Consultant provides a step by step guide and support in the recruitment process and of course, all applicants have the final decision on which school they would like to go to.
Applicants who are interested in this opportunity please attach an up to date copy of your CV along with a cover letter via the 'apply now' button.
PLEASE NOTE: Please check junk/spam folder regularly in your inbox as our response to your application may be sent to these folders.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Keyword tag: Graduate, Graduate jobs, TEFL, TESOL, EFL, ESL, CLETA, fresher, China, Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Travel, experience, teaching, teacher, education, new life)