South East London
£140 - £200 per day
Are you a driven Teacher looking for a new challenge?
If so then this is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate ambitious Teacher of English to join a friendly School in South East London.
The schhool place emphasis on progress and achievement and so you will need to ensure that you are able to plan enjoyable, as well as effective lessons. They pride themselves on knowing every student and in making sure that their needs are met.
The school are in need of a Teacher of English who is able to inspire their pupils and encourage them to aspire to be the best they can be.
You will have the chance to receive the very best opportunities for continuous professional development and progression and will have the opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3 & 4.
You will be joining a mid-size team of English Teachers, as several members of the SLT have involvement within the English Department and so will find that your approaches and ideas will be able to make an impact. The school also encourage development in other areas and so opportunities will be made available to those that show potential, as the school has a flexible approach when it comes to structuring departments. Everything they do is for the benefit of the students.
YOU AS A CANDIDATE:
- By your start date, you should hold QTS for England to apply for this role.
- The school wish for you to have a relevant degree, although they may consider candidates with other degrees, should you have strong experience in teaching English.
- The school are happy to consider both experienced staff and NQTs.
To apply and for further information, please contact Paul Madigan at CER Recruitment on .
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- English Teacher
- English Literature Teacher