Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent are currently working with a GOOD school that are looking for an English teacher starting after Easter for a 12 month maternity cover.
This GOOD graded Middle school is in need of an English Teacher to start after Easter working full time for 12 months. Mainly working with KS3 students as well as some KS2.
• Working within a middle School that is at the heart of the community
• An exceptionally well established Good school, where they offer an exciting and stimulating curriculum that helps to get the best out of every individual
• High expectations when it comes to values such as respect, kindness, honesty, forgiveness
• Making a team environment to help support all staff and encourage development and well-being for all it’s staff
• Working with years 5,6,7,& 8 Teaching English (Mainly KS3)
• Full planning and marking expected as well as writing reports and attending parents evenings
• Specialising in English as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
• Within a school with strong leadership, teachers and staff across the department have the ability to work as a strong team.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status in the UK,
• Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Carina Moruzzi at Reed Stoke by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job