Secondary English Teacher
Pay Scale: £115 - £160 per day - depending on experience
Required: March until end of the Academic Year 2018 for Maternity Cover
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater Manchester. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools. We do not advertise jobs that do not exist.
We are looking for a dedicated English teacher for an outstanding secondary school in Gorton. The successful candidate must be able to plan and deliver the National Curriculum up to KS4. Applications from strong NQT candidates will be considered. The right candidate may also be offered a permanent position.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS), be confident in the delivery of English to KS4.
• Demonstrate experience in a secondary school setting within the last two years.
• Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
• Show creativity and a genuine excitement for English and the achievements of pupils.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Sheldon Robinson as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job