We are looking for an experienced English speaking (to native standard) Governess / Tutor to join a Russian speaking family based in Weybridge, on permanent, full-time, live-out basis.
You will be a governess for 11-year old girl, full-time, 5-6 days per week until September. Beginning September this position will be transferred as an after-school Governess (from 3:30 till 6/7 pm).
You will be responsible for picking her up from school, helping her with her homework and extra-school activities. As an excellent English speaker, you will also be required to teach her English. No cleaning or household services are required. Ready for commuting.
As an English speaking governess you will be/have:
- Excellent command of English language
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Governess/Private Tutor for children
- University Degree in Pedagogy, English Language or any other relevant field
- Highly professional, respectful and well-mannered
- Extremely patient and positive attitude
- Ready for daily commuting
If you have relevant experience, please apply for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job