English Speaking Governess, Northwood
We are looking for an experienced English speaking (to the native standard) live-out Governess to join a Russian speaking family based in Northwood.
You will be a governess for 2 children. Working hours Monday to Friday, from 12 pm to 7 pm. You will be helping them with their homework, teaching etiquette and good manners and helping them to develop their personalities. As an excellent English speaker, you will also be required to teach them English. No cleaning or household services are required. Ready to commute.
As an English speaking governess you will be/have:
- Excellent command of English language
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Teacher/Governess/Private Tutor for children under the age of 10 teaching English
- University Degree in Pedagogy, English Language or any other relevant field
- Highly professional, respectful and well-mannered
- Extremely patient and positive attitude
If you have relevant experience, please apply for immediate consideration!