English Speaking Customer Support Agent
Picture yourself in a place where you can enjoy the enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle to the fullest, taking it easy on the warm, friendly and centrally situated Mediterranean island of Malta, where the sea is clear and the climate mild.
We are a fast-growing company, providing tools and services to online marketplaces around the world.
Our moderation teams are at the core of our business and essential to our success. We invest in our co-workers and love to see you grow with the company. In fact, 50% of our managers and experts started as content moderators and customer support agents.
- Review advertisements with quality and efficiency according to the Service Level Agreement, when necessary;
- Answer all types of customer queries, complaints and problems related to the site via phone, chat and email according to the Service Level Agreement while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Responsible to follow rules and to seek pro-actively new information related to the job or the company;
- Manage time efficiently and meet deadlines required;
- Understand the work flow in order to plan the working day to maximize performance;
- Provide additional support to the department when necessary
Languages, competencies and experiences needed:
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Deliver excellent customer service through a problem-solving attitude, showing empathy and willingness to delight the end-user;
- Provide feedback and suggestions to managers on trends, most common end-user questions asked, possible improvements of rules and back office system;
- Maintain good knowledge of publication/moderation rules;
- Flexible and reliable;
- Willing to work on shift;
- Where necessary assist in ensuring all assignment related relevant systems, manuals, instructions and user guides are updated/reviewed as often as necessary.
- Excellent command of the English language is a must.
This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization in which you, along with friendly and professional colleagues, will have the chance to influence and contribute to our development. If you are honest, committed towards your goals and constantly take fearless challenges! You are the person we are looking for!
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job