Customer Care Advisor - Peugeot, Citroën and DS
Are you interested in cars?
Passionate about Customer Care?
If so come and join Conduent to work with one of the worlds leading automobile companies. Our client PSAGroupe is the second largest European car manufacturer and are looking for enthusiastic candidates to provide customer care via phone, email and chat. You will be trained to be an expert on all PSA products enabling you to provide advice on any customer care related query.
PSA are manufacturers of cars, primarily Peugeot, Citroën and DSAutomobile and sell over 3 Million cars worldwide. As a great car maker with cutting edge efficiency and the preferred mobility services provider worldwide, they are also the European leader in reducing CO2 emissions and the 2nd largest automaker in Europe.
At Conduent we represent the car manufacturer with customer queries and knowledge, presales and aftersales support. We work in partnership with the dealerships to ensure that customer receive great service and promote the reputation of the three brands. We keep the customer needs at the heart of what we do.
PSA Group contract is an expanding global contract for Conduent; as well as the UK Conduent is currently supporting PSA in Netherlands, France, Spain, Brazil and Argentina. Shortly this will expand to Germany, Italy, and Turkey.
As an agent on this contract, you will
- Receive training on the technical aspects and detailed knowledge of automobiles
- Learn about the future of automobiles and help customer understanding how it works
- Use investigation skills to explore issues for full understanding
- Use problem solving skills to find an suitable solution to keep the customer satisfied
- Be creative in your thinking and negotiate with other parties
- Have a keen interest in automobiles and be passionate about the style and brand offered by PSA through Peugeot, Citroën and DSautomobiles
- Be part of a partnership that is growing the automobile industry worldwide
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researching/resolving inquiries and logging customer calls
- Communicating appropriate options for a resolution in a timely manner
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer needs
- The goal is always to build a lasting relationship with the customer.
- Customer Service experience
- Customer Service oriented and able to detect sales signals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English language
- Proactive approach in resolving customers' queries
- Comfortable with social media, chat and new technologies
- An Interest in cars is advantageous
What we provide you with:
- Permanent contract of employment
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
- You will be reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader.
- The role will be based at our Conduent Call Centre located between Bournemouth and Poole with excellent transport links to both town centres.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portio
- Call Centre
- Car Rental
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job