September 2018 start
Salary: MPS - UPS (£26,547 - £45331)
I am seeking a newly qualified teacher of English for our partner school based in Slough. The school is at an exciting place to work with passionate students and staff offering an industry focused curriculum.
The main objective of the school is for every student to develop the capabilities and skill that will help them succeed in the workplace.
The school is friendly with a warm atmosphere where students are proud of their school and engaged in learning.
You will need to be a qualified teacher of English or a current English PGCE student, who is able to teach engaging and well-thought-out lessons that maintain the interest of the students.
As an English teacher, some of your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing a variety of different teaching and learning styles
- Assessment, monitoring, resource development and administration
- Monitor and assess student achievement throughout their course
- Assist in the preparation of maintenance of appropriate schemes of work
- With other members of teaching team to build team and cross-challenge resource material
To be considered for the position you must have:
- English degree or equivalent
- QTS (or completing a PGCE)
- Incredible attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Experience teaching GCSE and A-level students
- Proven track record of success
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
For more information please contact Celso Barreto on / or email your CV