Job title: English, Maths & ICT Trainer
Job type: Temporary, full or part time
Salary: £18per hour
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.45am-4.45pm, Friday 8.45am-3.30pm (Some evening work on Monday will be required)
Location: Nottingham based – will involve travel across East Midlands.
We are looking for an experienced and robust English, Maths, and ICT Trainers to provide temporary cover for a well-established, leading training organisation to work in and around Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Leicestershire. Working for an Ofsted rating “Good” training provider, you will be providing opportunities to learners from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance their qualifications and employment potential.
Successful applicants must have:
- Experience of delivering English, Maths, and ICT Functional Skills
- A recognised teaching qualification (Level 4 minimum)
- Experience of working with mixed abilities and ages
- Experience of using classroom management skills to positively engage disengaged learners
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- Experience of delivering GCSE English and Maths
- Subject specialism qualification (Level 5 minimum)
- Company phone, and laptop provided
- Mileage allowance
All applications will be considered, however, if you do not hear anything within 3-5 working days, on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'