English Maternity Cover
I am recruiting for 2 positions of English, both to replace teachers that are going onto maternity leave in schools in the Derbyshire area.
Are you an English Teacher who can inspire students with Shakespeare?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in September?
Whether you're an NQT or an experienced Teacher of English, Eden Brown Education would like to hear from you!
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com
Passionate about teaching, with a strong, solid subject knowledge, you will have a flair for working with young people and inspire students to appreciate the richness and diversity of English literature and language and go the extra mile to ensure all students achieve beyond their own expectations.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all students
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of all pupils
- Provide a motivating and structured learning experience, which will provide students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Support the department as appropriate
- Contribute significantly to raising standards of all student's attainment as a Teacher and Form Tutor
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Teacher of English with a QTS (Or equivalent) qualification
- Be an outstanding Teacher or at least have the desire and potential to become outstanding
- Hold a current DBS which is registered with the update service, or at least be prepared to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references covering the last two years (Work or university based)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Eden Brown Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'