Job Title:?English Lecturer
Pay rate:?£22-£27 per hour
Our REED Education FE branch are always recruiting for experienced English Lecturer to join their team.
-To deliver English GCSE course
-You will be working with students aged 16+
-You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress.
-Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
What you will need
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience/knowledge of English GCSE/Functional Skills Level 1&2
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'