Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – English Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently preparing for the new academic year. In anticipation we are working with a number of great colleges in South Yorkshire and are looking for outstanding English Lecturers who may be interested in joining them on a Temporary basis if the opportunity arises.
- Is striving to achieve a ‘Good’ Ofsted grading
- Provides academic, vocation and professional courses across 20 curriculum areas to over 13,000 students and apprentices with over 1,500 members of staff
- Vision: “To become a consistently great College that puts our students at the heart of everything they do”
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
- The successful candidate will be teaching Functional Skills and GCSE English
What you will need:
- A minimum of a Level 2 recognised qualification in relevant subject area
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'