English Language Teacher (Relocated to China)
Primary/Secondary School Teachers (Graduates can apply as well)
Do you want to go abroad and travel around China?
Are you talented with teaching experience?
If so, Apply is amazing job now!!!
What we offer,
- Competitive salary (Up to £40,000/annual)
- Annual Flight bonus
- Free accommodation
- Public holiday and annual vacation
- Health insurance
- Paid professional training
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a skilled, creative and support team, working in a friendly and comfortable environment. The main responsibilities are as following,
- 16-25 teaching hours/week
- Complete the teaching tasks with the help of teaching assistants
- Be patient to students and care for students
- Carry out related teaching plans and improve their English
- Prepare and deliver the lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Actively involved in school-related activities such as summer camps, out-door classes and short distance travels.
To be considered for this position, you must be
- Bachelor degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL related certificate Or you have 2 year teaching experience
- Native English Speaker
- Subject Area
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"