SEN English Intervention Teacher
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an English Intervention Teacher to start an interesting role working in a Secondary PRU Provision based in Bromley!
* SEN English Intervention Teacher
* Located in Bromley, South London
* January to July 2018
* 3 days per week role
* Position starting immediately
* Attractive rates of pay
To be considered for this role you must be a resilient English Intervention Teacher who has the drive to teach effectively with a smile. You will have the ability to hit the ground running, picking up your duties and responsibilities in a timely manner. To be a successful English Intervention Teachers you must have a good track record and a keen interest in working 1:1 with students who are out of mainstream education. SEN Secondary Intervention Teachers are required to tutor students in their local homes, library or on site at the Pupil Referral Unit in which the student is based.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver Functional Skills to students with SEMH needs as well as other core subjects, helping young people to develop their self-confidence, independence, abilities and attitudes. For this position you will aim to raise attainment levels and you will be working closely with other professionals, parents, carers and the senior leadership team, in order to maximise the service and help students to reach their full potential and access the curriculum that they may be missing out on.
This school is a PRU environment with some challenging behavior. So, if you enjoy a challenge and have a genuine care for the pupils as well as the ability to build strong relationship building is key to being successful with this rewarding opportunity.
* Ability to engage with and inspire students
* To be able to monitor the progress of your pupils
* Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons in accordance to the English curriculum
What's in It for you as an SEN English Intervention Teacher
* Excellent rates of pay (£125 - £185)
* Fantastic opportunities for professional development
* The opportunity to support and watch your pupils achieve
* To open more opportunities to children with less advantage
Teacher Job Requirements
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Hold QTS or a UK recognized equivalent teaching qualification - Unqualified teachers will be considered if they have the experience and personality.
* Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
* SEN Experience
* Curriculum knowledge
If you think you have what it takes to take on this exciting position then please contact Hannah on 0208-433-6938 or email on TODAY!
- SEND Teacher QTS PCGE Full Time Teaching Position Special Educational Needs and Disabilities PRU SEBD SEMH EBD Challenging Behavior Bromley Kent Hayes