The School is a mainstream school near Nantwich. The school is Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding' and will benefit from a passionate individual who is looking for work in a positive setting.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a school environment
- Experienced working as a English Teacher and have strong knowledge of the subject up to GCSE level and the current curriculum. A-Level would be desirable.
- Experienced working as a Drama Teacher
- Available to work a 0.6 contract on a long term basis
AND MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'