FJA are looking to recruit Engineers at all levels to work on our existing and future contracts within the Water Industry. The role forms part of our clients continued success in delivering their clients Water Distribution and Network Optimisation projects. These projects are responsible for the successful delivery of a number of regulatory Performance Commitments (PCs), specifically about Leakage, Levels of Service and Water Quality.
Travel will be required; therefore a full driving licence is essential.
Responsibilities associated with this role include;
- Leadership and effective management of a team of Project Managers and professional Engineers
- Project and programme delivery about client’s business risks and liabilities across the clean water network distribution system
- Supporting our clients in exceeding on their committed PCs
- Frequent liaison with our client and their operational support teams
- Maintenance of high standards of customer service and care
- Collaboration with other colleagues to develop new opportunities.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Substantial industry experience (role applicable)
- A sound understanding of the design and operation principles of potable water distribution networks
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent data analysis, interpretation and manipulation skills
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of regulatory corporate reporting systems eg WaterNet, Netbase
- Experience of client interfacing and liaison with operational staff
- Knowledge of water companies Serviceability measures and Performance Commitments
- Health and Safety qualification
- Management qualification.
If you are interested in this vacancy and feel that you match the skills required, please submit your CV