Monday to Friday - competitive financial and benefits package.
Urgently required - Engineer's scheduler to join our market leading client. The successful candidate will be working closely with their Engineers and Customer's to ensure a timely and cost effective service to the customer.
- Planning site visits for their Engineer's across the UK
- Organising Engineers diaries for maintenance, service and breakdown work
- Ensuring the Engineer is fully informed of their diaries daily
- Organising any required parts for the engineers
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Confident communicator
- Self motivated
- IT Literate
This role is a prime role to the client, you will be ensuring a cost effective and organised diary management for their Engineers while ensuring a first class customer service to their customers.
Please apply by forwarding your current CV.
- diary management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job