A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area.
About the role:
To carry out tasks within Operations, in association to procedures and customer demands, whilst adhering to GMP & Health and Safety guidelines and procedures.
Duties may include:
- To maintain lines, equipment and services on Site.
- To ensure that Calibration of all the Site equipment, is adhered to and all associated requirements are met, inclusive of schedule, performance and certification of calibration, against Pemac schedules.
- Provide Training and Mentoring to other Cell members, learning a new skill, promote a positive attitude to arsing challenges.
- Attend a Cell team meeting each day, ideally prior to start up, understanding expectations of that day and a view of future requirements, with Quality to an FDA level always considered.
- Collect and note any performance, quality, safety or supplier problems to enable an effective corrective action to be applied. Present to other relevant departments. Carry out any corrective actions with cell members, efficiently and effectively.
- Assist at times Manufacturing and other Operational tasks, if required.
- Work with internal/external customers, Cell Lead/members, to resolve or avoid any issues.
- Reduce waste against set Key Performance Indicators.
- Monitor all site maintenance of equipment, services and calibration, to ensure they are compliant, report on items which are not or may not be compliant.
- Ensure clean downs are executed in line with set procedures, line cleaning, vessel, product, batch to batch.
- Maintain the Pemac system and ensure that all tasks that are assigned are performed on or before due dates.
- Carry Out routine Environmental Monitoring, and other tasks that maybe required within EM.
- Assist in Logistic duties as and when.
- Responsible for ensuring that non - GMP areas of site are maintained .i.e painting, debris removal etc.
- Advise and organise Re-qualification of areas as and when required.
- Perform maintenance and general procedures on site service areas i.e water, boilers, compressors, which are within their skill set.
- Responsible for the Line equipment and services performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all working areas and surrounding areas are compliant to GMP, well kept and maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring that any breaches in H&S, GMP and any other company rules are reported immediately to senior management.
Skills and experience:
- Experience within an Engineering role.
- Good general education, ability to read, write and follow written instructions.
- Good communication skills, and willingness to participate in team discussions.
- Fault findings skills.
- Business focussed, inclusive of behaviour and attitude.
- Ability to influence change to allow the business to remain relevant.
- Ability to create ideas, understand the need for change and embrace it.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'