WHO ARE THEY...
Friendly professional team who are working with a portfolio of Interventional Medicine products to advance the treatment of cancer and various other medical conditions. They offer staff a work life balance and a trusting mature relationship
As the Engineering Technician you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day repair and maintenance of electrical/mechanical plant
- To carry out repairs and maintenance in a safe manner and to report any unsafe practices to the Process Specialist Lead
- Support and carry out maintenance regimes to satisfy the needs of the planned maintenance system
- Freely share your own engineering knowledge with the engineering team to move quickly towards a multi-skilled department
- To support the Process Specialist Lead in maintaining all plant in good order and in meeting production and project needs
- Support the Process Specialist Lead in minimising consumable costs using the SCADA system to identify opportunities via data analysis
- Support the Process Specialist Lead in maintaining standards of electrical and pressure regulations.
- To attend training courses as requested by the Process Specialist Lead, whether on or off site
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Previous experience in mechanical/electrical engineering
- Ability to understand electrical and control schematics
- Previous experience of HVAC installation and test is desirable
- Ability to fault find and repair automated plant (PLC and computer driven) is essential
- Previous experience of steam generating plant is desirable
- Previous experience of water filtration and purification systems is desirable
- Ability to interpret and implement engineering standards on a wide range of plant
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Competitive compensation & benefit packages
- Work at a leading international specialist healthcare company
- Excellent career opportunities
- Supportive management
- Steam Generators
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'