BMI Fernbrae Hospital in Dundee is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Engineering Technician to join their team of staff in the Engineering department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card at appropriate level of qualification. If electrically qualified, current Electro-technical Certification Scheme (ECS) Card required
- City& Guilds Part 3, ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering essential
- Willingness to act as AP and RP Medgas as required is essential.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure the prompt completion of all work orders for Planned maintenance, Reactive response, Specialist sub-contract work orders and remedial work orders.
- To provide Routine and Specialised Engineering Maintenance and breakdown support to a specific hospital site.
- Provide competent Technical, Health, Safety and Environmental support & assistance as required and act as an exemplar of company policies and procedures.
- Provide training, mentoring and hands-on assistance to any additional Site based Technicians or Engineering Assistants.
- Provide Engineering support and advice to the Local Hospital managers as required.
- Demonstrate a can-do culture based on exemplary engineering standards in an environment of open and honest integrity.
- To help build and Develop a strong team ethos.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job