Engineering Technician (Wind Tunnel)
Engineering Technician (Wind Tunnel) needed for an aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Engineering Technician (Wind Tunnel) that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using Wind Tunnels. If you have previously worked with Wind Tunnels, we would love to hear from you
The successful candidate would desirably have an HNC/HND qualification in Mechanical Engineering and have a keen interest in Wind Tunnels. If you have experience working in an R&D or commercial environment that would be a plus!
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Medical Insurance
- Sports & Social Club
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Technician (Wind Tunnel) will include:
- General departmental duties e.g., record maintenance, model storage, organization of equipment, rig maintenance, etc.
- Working within a team environment in the preparation and assembly of models and rigs for testing to defined quality standards, giving consideration to schedule and costs.
- Maintenance, calibration and quality control of specialist rigs, facilities and associated equipment.
What experience you need to be the successful Engineering Technician (Wind Tunnel):
- Engineering back ground
- Skills including the use of: Wind Tunnels,
- Worked within an R&D or Commercial environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Technician (Wind Tunnel) to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'