Engineering Technician - Greene King, Dunbar
We are looking for an experienced maintenance technician with an electrical bias to join a small maintenance team that is responsible for the continued upkeep of a major brewery in Dunbar.
- Carry out planned maintenance throughout site under the instruction of the Maintenance Manager.
- Carry out defect rectification work on site machinery whilst ensuring uptime is maximised to production.
- Carry out various plant works including site maintenance.
- Take part in Capex/continuous improvement projects to push the department and site forward as a whole.
- Good sound engineering experience with an electrical bias.
- Experience in a FMCG environment is preferable but not essential.
- Proven record of working in a high pressure environment under tight timescales.
- Experience of communicating across departments to get results.
- Good defect rectification skills, particularly with respect to control panels and instrumentation.
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
Location: Dunbar, UKReference Code 1224824
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job