Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Role: Aircraft Component Technician Assistant
Location: Rayleigh Essex
Salary: £17,000 - £20,500 Starting salary dependant on previous experience and background
My client is currently looking for a full time permanent technician within our Flight Power & Electro-mechanics Division. The candidate will ideally have experience disassembling units, cleaning units, preparing units for spraying and spraying units.
Some of the unit types that will require spraying within the shop are as follows:
- Starter Motors
- Windshield Heat Controllers
- Flight Deck Windows/transparencies
- Linear Actuators
- Static Inverters
- Water Boilers / Coffee Makers
- Generator Control Units
- Smoke Detectors
- Retractable Landing Lights
Job entry requirements:
- Previous experience as a Paint Sprayer is preferred but not essential as we may consider candidates from other backgrounds.
- Experience in an engineering environment as a technician would be preferred.
- Starting salary dependant on previous experience and background of £17,500 to £20,500.
- 20 days PA Holiday starting entitlement (plus bank holidays).
- Extra holiday rewards can be earned by sick free years and length of service.
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30 Mon-Fri with half hour lunch break.
- Pension and death in service scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job