- Engineering Team Leader
- West London, High Street Kensington
- Salary: £35,000 to £36,000
- Hours: 9am - 5pm (must be flexible)
- Weekend rotation with other team leaders for Duty Manager cover
We are currently looking for a hands-on Engineer to manage and lead a small team for a very high-end, Residential Property in Kensington. Ideally, you will be an excellent communicator with good Engineering knowledge in a hospitality, hotel or private residentialsetting.
- Keeps facilities in optimum operating condition
- Supervise the on-site Maintenance staff
- Work with outside contractors as necessary and assist them in performing maintenance or construction jobs
- Maintain the overall appearance of the property
- Perform preventive maintenance throughout the building
- Repairs to carpet and tiles
- Working with the BMS and Chiller Systems
- Swimming pool maintenance
- Plumbing and electrical qualifications preferred
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance (desirable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'