Dawson Levy Resourcing are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Supervisor to join a very important client of ours on a permanent basis working within the Water/Wastewater Industry.
Overall Purpose of the job:
To undertake the supervision of labour in the field of electrical/mechanical engineering repairs & installation. Liaising with all interested parties to ensure completion of all work in a timely, cost effective manner and to the satisfaction of the customer and our clients management team.
- Allocating jobs to team members and managing the workload.
- Monitoring the status of jobs in progress including time taken on them.
- Checking the quality of jobs.
- Providing or assisting with cost estimates.
- Taking a 'hands on' role when required.
- Leading the team and ensuring discipline amongst the staff is maintained.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements are met including Risk.
- Assessments/Method Statements.
- Ensuring that all Quality system requirements are met.
- Carry out any other reasonable request.
- Experience of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering preferably in the Water Utility industry and or pumps, motors and gearboxes.
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and application.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-developed Leadership skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude with a flexible approach to work.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'