An excellent opportunity to join a highly-skilled Engineering team, working together to ensure all the plant, equipment and services are operating efficiently within a leading Food Manufacturing business.
- Well established food manufacturer.
- Mon-Fri Shift, 7am - 5pm
- Successful business with plenty of opportunities
- Competitive salary
THE ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
The role of an Engineering Supervisor is to take responsibility for the coordination of the engineering and maintenance functions on site. You will be responsible for supervising a small team of multi skilled engineers and carrying out both electrical and mechanical work such as planned maintenance activity, reacting to breakdowns, finding out and eliminating the root cause of problems and working on continuous improvement projects.
- Assign general engineering and maintenance tasks to the team and follow up on their successful completion.
- Follow a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule for all plant, equipment and machinery.
- Carry out PPMs and repairs in a safe and hygienic manner as stated within the company Quality Management System ensuring that operational efficiencies are not adversely affected.
- Promptly respond to plant, equipment, machinery breakdown or fault to ensure minimal downtime on operations.
- Participate as required in the installation and commissioning of new plant, machinery and equipment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Will need to have a background as a Multi-Skilled Engineer within the food manufacturing industry ideally with some supervisory experience. On top of this you will also need to have:
- Engineering qualification.
- Experience of refrigeration, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics and industrial facilities.
- Experience of working with 3 phase, inverters, motors, compressors, condensers, DC current, abrasive wheels, dehydrators, PLC's and PPMs. IOSH qualified.
- An eye for spotting faults and finding effective solutions.
- Must be able to work independently and possess strong mechanical and electrical skills.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'