This isn't your standard Engineering Supervisor vacancy!
Do you want to work for a company that actually looks after their employees? A company that values your opinions? You won't be just a number.
They invest in their engineers and offer a clear career path with progression opportunities. You aren't going to be waiting 25 years for the next step, it's actually just around the corner.
You'll be a hands on Engineering Supervisor. But don't worry, they value planned maintenance- you won't be "firefighting" all shift!
There will still be elements of reactive maintenance and you'll have the opportunity to utilise your skills to make a real difference in improving efficiency and driving continuous improvement
- Time served engineer
- Experience in leading/managing a team of engineers (engineering supervisor/team leader/ shift manager)
- Experience leading projects and driving continuous improvement
- Experience maintaining/repairing heavy industrial equipment
- Electrical fault finding, 3-phase wiring
- Electrical fault-finding experience on plc systems (desirable)
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Hard working self-starter who leads by example
If you have a Health & Safety qualification, it'll only play in your favour.
Obviously, you're going to have questions.
Click apply and we can speak about the role in depth.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'