Do you seek new challenges on a daily basis?
Have you got the ability to work under pressure?
Are you looking for your next step in your career?
Qualitair are looking for a cabin engineer supervisor / on wing supervisor to work at Heathrow, with the flexibility to travel to other locations when required. As a part of your role, you will be responsible for championing high standards across the team and working with Part-145 and ISO standards. Moreover, you will be expected to liaise with customers and present solutions to any issues that occur. Ultimately, you will be supervising a multi-functioning team, ensuring the companies standards are delivered.
- Managing customer requirements
- Liaison with the customer on defects and presenting resolutions to issues and problems
- Managing staff performance, time and attendance
- Ensuring all tools and materials are accounted for at all times
- Enforcing Health and safety regulations and ensure all staff adhere
- Following all necessary security procedures inside the hanger and airside
- Enforcing HR policies and procedures and taking disciplinary actions when required
- Ensuring all repairs are to CMM, SB and Part 145 regulation/standards
- Cut & over lock and fitting aircraft carpet
- Repair seats and other non-electrical aircraft interior components
- ensuring all work is carried out to a high quality and alongside customer requirement and CAA compliance
- complete all necessary paperwork and compliance documents required for company and customer
Requirements, qualifications and experience needed:
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- 5+ years of managing in multi-site/multi-functioning team
- Qualified in engineering discipline
- confident and have the ability to deputise the operations manager
- ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings. safety rules, operations & maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Knowledge on part 145 regulations and standards and ISO/2008 certification
- Proven experience of customer management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Clean driving licence
Closing date for this role will be Friday 13th December 2019 with interviews currently being conducted. If you are interested please send your up to date CV to or call Reece Noormohamed on for more information.
- Part 145
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'