Our client, an independent Building Services provider, is currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor on a Permanent basis on the outskirts of Bristol. The job is due to start immediately and will be for 37 hours per week with a competitive salary.
You will be required to:
* Overseeing and undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance and completion of the appropriate paperwork and reports
* Line management responsibility for a team of engineers/ skilled operatives
* Undertaking reactive and emergency breakdown tasks including completion of the associated paperwork
* Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales and works are audited where required
* Undertaking electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting
* Having an understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and ability to interpret management information
* Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety
The ideal candidate must have experience of managing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering teams and hold a full UK Driving License. For further information please contact Mike Hodgetts or Elliot Cook or email a copy of your CV to us.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job