This is a permanent full time role with a salary between £27,000-£30,000
You will be responsible and accountable for organising and managing a team of multi skilled engineers to provide maintenance visits, breakdown cover and repairs for a children's hospital.
- Manage maintenance and repair portfolio.
- Conduct periodic quality and safety audits and on site inspections to ensure service levels and customer satisfaction remain high.
- Accountable for identifying and the resolution of rouge units: supervise and follow up of work performed, including development plans.
- Manage chargeable and non chargeable repairs: on chargeable from offer/sale to completion.
- Ensure staff training in way of tool box talks and any other training is up to date.
- Site surveys for repairs and ordering of parts for the engineers.
- Take on authorised person duties as required.
- Man management including performance reviews, disciplinaries, grievances and resource planning,
- Lifecycle planning.
- Be part on the on call management escalation.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel etc.
- Must hold a clean and valid Driving Licence.
- Technical ability to resolve on site problems whether in the field or over the phone to assist the engineers.
- Be prepared to work as a part of a team.
- Good man management skills and the drive and enthusiasm to help drive the business forward.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to facilitate effective communication between all key stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please either apply online or call James Sampson on
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- Engineering Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job